With April Fools Day on a Monday this year we couldn’t resist putting the call out to have a rib-tickling start to the week so we want you to help us out by dressing up and sending us your silliest picture that we can pop on social media to share.
We would LOVE it if you could encourage your staff, pupils, friends and colleagues to get into the spirit of Funny Things on the silliest day of the year, with a fancy dress competition on April Fools Day. You could hold a fancy dress competition; it could be the silliest hat, the most humorous hairstyle or full outrageous outfit.
Share your April Fools Day antics on social media and tag us !! @funnythingsbc #funnythings
Your contribution of £1 per person will go towards enabling people from Wolverhampton’s most disadvantaged communities to come along to the festival.
Encourage your employees to ‘pay it forward’ and enable those most in need to escape all the pressures of everyday life for a time and have a laugh.
- £50 would fund a place on a comedy workshop for one young person to develop their confidence and build key life skills.
- £100 would provide 10 people with a night of laughter at one of the festival events
- £250 would provide transport for 10 young people to safely get to and from an event in the city centre
- £500 would provide a workshop for a community group in their local area, in a community space of their choice.
- £1000 would provide a hot meal, ticket to a show and transport for 20 people
To register your business to take part in the April Fools Fancy Dress Day please email email@example.com.